29 February, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: March 2012

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine that showcases the upcoming releases we are eagerly awaiting!


Though there are a lot of exciting books being published this year, I've chosen one I'm excted about coming out in March.

Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5)The first is the next in the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter. While these are a bit out of my normal genre, I really enjoyed the first four books! Teenaged spy girls at a boarding school. I love it. I do think the stories are a little, or a lot, unrealistic, but I read fiction for a reason. I've been waiting for the next installment and I'm so glad to hear it's almost here!
The expected release da is March 13, 2012




With Bookish Love,
Raelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment